Enjoy all that Crosscut has to offer!
Regular Activities Planned
Bridger Biathlon Club – BBC will continue to hold weekly training at Crosscut this summer. Follow all posted signs when the Biathlon Range is in use.
More information at Bridgerbiathlonclub.org
First day of training: June 16
Weekly Schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 9-11am, Sundays 9am-2pm
Bozeman Youth Cycling – BYC will continue their weekly youth cycling programs at Crosscut this summer. BYC is adding a high school specific team that will train at Crosscut as well.
More information at Bozemanyouthcycling.org
First day of training: June 27
Mondays and Thursdays from 5pm to 6:30pm
Special Events Planned
Practice Starts for BBC - June 16
Volunteer Day (highway cleanup) – June 22
Practice Starts for BYC – June 27
Big Sky State Games Summer Biathlon – July 14
Crosscut Run – July 20
Volunteer Day – July 27
Montana Interscholastic Cycling League Race – August 24
Crosscut will be open for the summer season starting June 15 (tentative date). We will be open to the public for hiking, trail running and mountain biking.
1. Trail work is underway, please obey all closures
2. Dogs are welcome after July 1st and must be under voice or leash control at all times on Crosscut property
3. When the range is open, dogs must be on leash in stadium area
4. Pick up after your dog
5. There will be no disc golf or equestrian activities this summer
6. Public trail use is available to foot and bike traffic from sunrise to sunset
7. In the event of an emergency, Crosscut does not offer any rescue or support services. You are responsible for your own safety.