Season Passes now on sale!
Winter 2019-20 Season Passes are on sale now. A Season Pass is the best way to enjoy everything that Crosscut has to offer, including early and late season skiing, access to the trails before and after hours, and a free day ticket voucher that you can share with a friend!
We are looking forward to a ton of awesome things happening at Crosscut this winter, including:
- Our first day of the season on Saturday, November 30, 2019
- A new schedule of community events, including a Women's Biathlon Clinic on November 9th;
- Our ski education program is almost fully booked for the season, with 2,300 kids from around Montana learning skiing and science at Crosscut;
- Eagle Mount, the U.S. Paralympic Biathlon Team, and several other partners will continue have their programming Crosscut this winter; and
- The 2020 NCAA Championships will be hosted in partnership with Bridger Bowl and the Montana State University Bobcats March 11-14, 2020. Go Cats!
There are a few new options this year, including a five punch pass, and a discount season pass for seniors, students, and military personnel. Check out our season pass page for more information.