Monday Night Lights!
We are pleased to offer LIGHTED SKIING for the public, on all Mondays until 8pm. We recently completed our 2-kilometer lighted ski loop and we will have the Nordic Center open from 9am-8pm on Monday so that pass holders can come ski Crosscut into the evening hours.
Our usual hot coffee/tea will be available and the wood stove will be cranking, so come up to do a few laps after work, sit by the fire, and enjoy the beauty of Crosscut at night!
- Season Passes or a Monday Day Ticket required.
- Discounted “Night Ski” passes will be available at $10/ticket after 4pm.
- Monday is a DOG SKI day at Crosscut (after 3pm). We will allow dogs on the loop during the night-skiing session but please be responsible mindful of other skiers. Dog-skiers should always yield to non-dog skiers.
- We anticipate adding more night-skiing opportunities so stay tuned to our newsletter and website for additions to our schedule.
- Lights will stay on until 8pm. At 7:45pm we will flicker the lights notify skiers that they should make their way back to the Nordic Center. Nordic Center will close at 8pm.
See you out on the trails!
- The Crosscut Team